Terra Firma Solutions works with our clients to help leverage their environmental initiatives and build brand value through strategic green communications.
- Has your business conducted an environmental or sustainability assessment but you are unsure of how best to communicate the results to investors, suppliers, customers or staff?
- Are you running a green project or event but are unsure of how best to communicate and leverage your point of difference?
- Has your business undertaken a water, waste or energy assessment but you are unsure how best to communicate the need for behaviour change amongst your staff?
- Has your business committed to a sustainability strategy but you are unsure of how best to share this journey with stakeholders, staff and suppliers?
- Has your business identified areas that require better resource management within your supply chain but you are unsure of how best to influence your suppliers’ mindset?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we can help!
Our services include
Why should your brand adopt a “Sustainable” position?
- The prevailing consumer and employee view is that sustainability as a brand position demonstrates a responsible brand attitude. This has become a powerful influence with respect to decision making and can gain your brand “The Emotive High Ground”
Why should your business adopt an “Environmental” strategy?
- In light of pending environmental legislation changes many non-consumer facing business owners are starting to realise that developing an environmental business strategy or policy now makes good commercial sense. Early adoption can gain your company “The Commercial High Ground” amongst competitors with respect to long term business success.
Why should your brand or business communicate their sustainability initiatives?
- To effectively leverage “The Emotive High Ground” gained by a sustainable brand position or “The Commercial High Ground” gained by adopting an environmental strategy…You MUST effectively communicate your position to stakeholders, staff consumers and suppliers.